Tuesday, October 3, 2017


From Norfolk, Nebraska... again. I'm getting used to this place.

I am writing just to let the curious know what's going on with the bike. I had spent the night debating about a million options of how to move forward here, including renting a car, having Sarah come get me, buying a new bike, etc. But it turns out that they can have the bike fixed by Friday, so I am staying over. The intake valve had broken off and caused some damage in the process. But the repair guy seems competent and the cost reasonable for the work, so I am staying here and killing time. I don't actually do that very well, so I am sure I need the practice. And I will be plenty rested by Friday.

I will update the blog when I am on the road again. Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment