Friday, September 29, 2017


From Riverton, Wyoming. 1,513 miles from Lexington, about five days riding.

It's been a lovely day, though a cold one. The temperature started out at 37 degrees! I let it warm up to 40 before I left this morning. I think the high this afternoon was in the low 60s. My electric gear kept me toasty warm all day.

Today was all about the scenery. I drove through the Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, the Grand Tetons, through some snowy mountains, and back into the high desert. I think I have the main part of the Rockies behind me. Yea!

The bike ran great, and I felt good, so no big story there. In fact, I don't have a story other than the scenery, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks for following.













2 comments:

  1. My favorite place to visit in the world. Glad you took that route. Beautiful shots, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following this journey. All the best.

    ReplyDelete